8.24.2008

My beautiful blonde sister-in-law vs dark brown of myself [and beautiful also, ... way not?...... : ) ]


Time passes and finally my dear husband birthday is in 2 days, 30 years, and this make my feel for few months I'm not that old, because his 30 like my.
Since we came to San Diego I changed a lot !!!!!!!! other privileges of being military family is that we have free medical care and gym and free.
Medical care helps us a lot because anything that we need hospital, doctor and medicines are included, and I've been in a drug treatment that I gain weight, as much (!!!!apart from eating everything that I see,.... also !!!!!), and now my skin is very sensitive and has changed a lot, I cut my hair, so is that these recent weeks I have decided to go to the gym and get in shape, eat less and get all the creams for my skin, I'm taking some classes in the gym of Zumba I love it because is most Latin music and I love dancing and dance and lose weight at the same time is wonderful.
These pictures make me remember many things, including the beautiful baby Kennedy, I love this photo .....I love so much because makes me imagine a picture in the future with our own baby and other member in my family.
Getting my certificates in my training classes now I have 3 ready: computer skills that include 4 most popular programs to work in a computer, medical terminology that is so easy for my, and health care essentials that teach me a lot of law for medical proffessionals and the basic to introducing me in the USA medical care, I feel so good to go to school again.