8.24.2008

THE WEBB'S BACK................ : )



HELLO.... HELLO.... Everyone, finally The Webb's back, and we returned to stay, I have so many things to share, sorry for the delay but I tray to create the blog at least 3 times and I forget my password, but finally I'm here, and I like start with what brought us here far from our families , The Marine Life, we are very happy to belong to the great family of USMC Camp Pendleton, and to enjoy each of the benefits this brings, my sweet husband loves each activity that makes their work and children and I too. My husband and The boys all the time talking about Marines wapons, Marine clothing, Marines Sports, Marines and the war, Marines Base, Marines, Marines .......... I am very happy to be here and proud that my husband is Marine trained to defend our freedom as they request, I believe that's wonderful and that the whole family makes us feel so proud, (apart from the fact that he is so handsome and has big muscles, that I love).

6 comments:

Connie and Gary said...

Ale!! you did a wonderful job on your blog :-) I love every part of it, pictures, music and even video, WOW!

I enjoy how I feel your enthusiasm for life and love for your family.

Much Love,
Mom Webb

Sarah said...

I'm so excited to see your blog with lots of pictures. I miss you guys! Give my brother and nephews a big squeeze from me. My mom's bringing out a surprise for you from me. Let's chat soon.

miss H Wiest said...

yeah a new blog!!! cute Ale. We miss you guys so much too! I love that pic of us, you are beautiful! love you all

Anonymous said...

ALE!! I'm also SO excited to see your blog! I love looking at the pictures and reading what you have to write--your english is wonderful! I wish I could come see you all soon....we'll see!! Love you sister! Briana

M&M Kanet said...

Wow, you've been busy Ale! Glad to be able to keep in touch better and to know what you have all been up to! You cut your hair? We need pictures! Yes Tony's muscles are huge - when I saw him in June and gave him a hug I was surprised... I guess I'm just not used to that :) Glad you're back blogging!

H Webb said...

Hey !! I must applaud you Ale'
I'm Tony's Aunt Holly from Utah. I will love to meet you and your boys some day!! Tony will have to make the time to bring ya all together.

I also have a blogspot. It is
Heartynsouls.blogspot.com Have Tony see it too please.

I enjoy reading your blog and seeing that your English improved alot and I love you dearly !!! You are my cousin's wife and Im glad you are in our Family.

Smile
Holly WEBB