9.24.2008

*"""**""**""BIRTHDAYS*"""**""**""


In august 26th, Tony turn in his 30years old, and in september 20th, Luis is 10, for our family the best celebration is go to the beach and enjoy the sunny day, Tony and Luis receive they favorite dinner, and in this year our family have an a very nice idea, when is the birthday to somebody for us the best present is to tell how important is this person for us and how much love and respect and appreciate what we want to be part of our life....... and believe me that every time we cry for the sincerity and love we have each other that is worth more than any gift at the store, also each one receive presents from the family when grandpa's came home.


2 comments:

Kanets said...

Happy Birthday Tony and Luis! Tony I hope you got my card, and Luis I had your card almost ready but haven't sent it yet! So sorry. Hopefully I'll get to that tomorrow. Great idea about saying words of love, such a sweet idea!

Onkagonka said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was fun and I love the idea of expressing your love and appreciation for each other - that's great!