11.11.2008

HELLO FAMILY AND FRIENDS

The temple in my country is truly wonderful, I found these photos on the website of the church and I want to share with everyone



(beautiful gift from my husband)

Tony and I, had so many ideas of how to spend Halloween, the costumes, to bring the kids to ask for candy, and have a good time, but when we come to the Sacramento was raining most of the time, and before traveling to Sacramento Tony train very heavy and hurt his neck so is that almost all weekend we spent there he could not move very well, but even this we spent very good time, we visited my sister-in-law Sarah and his family, also my father-in-law, and we are glad to know that all are good and hapy.
We had the opportunity to go to Church on Sunday before returning to Fallbrook and seeing our neighborhood and Rocklin was so exciting to see all our friends again, I feel so happy and I could clearly feel the spirit of love and at brotherhood the whole time we were there


Imitating the faces of our pumpking



Tony believes that this face is scary



But I say that this frightens me




I'm sorry for being lost in time, it is almost Thanksgiving and I just with my photos from Halloween, but I want them to know the crazy things we did in our favorite holiday for our family. The day of Halloween was great for us, our family traveled the Halloween weekend to Sacramento and although my dear mother-in-law was not at home by this weekend, anyway our Family pass very good time, we spent most of the time with my parents and it was fun.

Spinning 3D Jack-o-Lantern

1 comment:

H Webb said...

Awesome for the TEMPLE to be near your hometown!!! I hope your family enjoys the sight of the temple.

I love all the pixs you had posted!! Tell Tony to email me!!! His aunt Holly is wondering about him!!! Go in my blog. I hope you post comments!!!!!!!

LOVE Ya all !!!